How do I remove a payment that has been placed on account? Once we figure out where the cash should have gone to, do we use mixed payment to do the reclass? Or is this done through the general ledger (not cash book)?
how to remove a payment from "on account"
- 166 Views
- Last Post 16 March 2020
ualw posted this 16 March 2020
You can use mixed payment or any other payment window to clear payment on account. For example, if it is a supplier payment on account, then you can use mixed payment or supplier payment or supplier offset.
- All Categories
- Supply Chain (Distribution)
- Service Management (Maintenance)
- Field Service Management (FSM)
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Data Migration & Management
- Custom Objects
- Security, Profiles and User Management
- Oracle Database
- IFS Middle Tier
- Mobile Clients
- Document Management
- BI & BA
- IFS Reporting Help and Support