It is not possible to run revaluation because of the error “Wrong use in ledger settings for accounts XXXX in revaluation account window."
Cannot run revaluation
- 324 Views
- Last Post 02 February 2018
Nyberg posted this 01 February 2018
Check whether if the account has defined in any other general ledger posting.
Nyberg posted this 02 February 2018
GP9 is a general ledger posting. If you need to run revaluation for this account, then used in ledger field should define as general ledger instead account payable.
- All Categories
- Supply Chain (Distribution)
- Service Management (Maintenance)
- Field Service Management (FSM)
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Data Migration & Management
- Custom Objects
- Security, Profiles and User Management
- Oracle Database
- IFS Middle Tier
- Mobile Clients
- Document Management
- BI & BA
- IFS Reporting Help and Support