We are trying to integrate DocuSign with IFS. DocuSign provides REST API. How can we integrate this with IFS?
Calling REST API from IFS
- 2.9K Views
- Last Post 24 February 2018
- Topic Is Solved
chana05 posted this 24 February 2018
IFS only supports SOAP for integrations. There are two options you can follow.
- Create an adopter to act as the middle man between IFS and REST API. For this you need to create bizapis in IFS and then call them in your adopter application.
- Use PL/SQL to call REST API. Refer to this link, which explains using PL/SQL to call REST https://technology.amis.nl/2015/05/11/invoke-a-rest-service-from-plsql-make-an-http-post-request-using-utl_http-in-oracle-database-11g-xe/
Hope this helps...
Thank you chanaranga. Your second option sounds good because we can do it independently from IFS.
- All Categories
- Supply Chain (Distribution)
- Service Management (Maintenance)
- Field Service Management (FSM)
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Data Migration & Management
- Custom Objects
- Security, Profiles and User Management
- Oracle Database
- IFS Middle Tier
- Mobile Clients
- Document Management
- BI & BA
- IFS Reporting Help and Support